Add to my shopping cart
# of Cases
Only full cases can be purchased online. Delivery is free and to NZ addresses only. Find international distributors here.
Go to shoppping cart
per case (12 x 750 ml)
In the province of Marlborough high sunshine hours are moderated by a mild sea, while steep mountains keep moist and chilly winds at bay. A long cool growing season leads to gorgeous flavours.
My goal is to make the Province wines in a classic Marlborough vein, emphasising the varietal intensity created by leafy vineyards, ripe fruit and cool-climate growing. – Simon Waghorn, Winemaker
- Colour/Appearance Pale gold
- Aroma/Bouquet Rose petals, Turkish delight and lychees
- Palate Medium to full bodied wine with spicy, candied citrus peel flavours, a smooth finish and balanced acidity
- Cellaring Will reward careful cellaring. However, the wine is already drinking well and should peak by late 2014
- Suggested Foods Will match spicy Thai and Chinese food, and serve as an accompaniment to many desserts, or even after-dinner cheese
- Serve Lightly chilled or at cool room temperature